Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More on the Industrial TTrak Module

While I've been waiting for the wall panel parts to arrive, I have been checking out the structures using the paper templates. That's when I discovered that I may have miscounted the DPM sections. Oh, well, I guess the three story building on the left may have to be five stories tall. I can live with that :-).

As for the Walthers panels, there will be a few extras there as well. So, in all likelyhood, one or both of the right pair of buildings will get a smaller extra area on the roof.

The decision to make them separate buildings is final. I like the open end of the siding, rather than a dead end 'box canyon' appearance. So, a connector walkway was added between them.

The two glue bottles on the left front are stand-ins for some fuel oil or chemical storage tanks. Otherwise, the pictorial tour around the module should pretty well speak for itself.







































No comments:

Post a Comment