Monday, June 17, 2019

Spreadin' paint

I been working on the first (of two, hopefully) coats of paint on the big modules. Here's a couple pictures whilst in progress.  I had to pause and open more paint, so I grabbed the camera, too.


They are fully covered with the first coat, now.


From this end, the new modules built by Ken B. are visible, as well.  I'm thinking the brown is good for bare farm dirt, but these are for the Taki-Tiki.  So, being island or beach scenes, I'm wanting a more sand-colored paint for areas where the ground cover may be missing.

In addition, I've some other modules in severe need of scenery.  So, I guess that I've at least a dozen and a half of the buggers to keep me busy through the summer.

Another project is almost done - the fume hood for the work desk.  That'll be on point after lunch.

Hmmm, just enough time for a quick nap before lunch.  Bye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment