Friday, March 6, 2009

Shopping Cart Bug?

I think I found a bug in the shopping cart some vendors use on the Internet. I placed an order for some kits this week, and I think something happened that may really delay the order.

Thinking back, I'm reasonably sure the catalog said two were available when I clicked to add it to my cart. Then, in the cart, I changed the quantity I wanted. To three of them. The cart allowed it to happen. Another item was also added.

I finished the process, paid with PayPal (as they wanted) and closed out. Shortly after, I received an automatic reply confirming the order for the items I requested, in the quantity I requested.

If I'm right, the vendor may hold my order for however long it takes them to get one more from the Far East. I've checked my account, and I have not been charged with the sale at this time.

Oh, well, hopefully all will arrive eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment